Monday, May 23, 2005

The Damoiselle

Me back to writing after being incessantly buzzed by my blog buffs....

Here i spiel the most exciting and bestirring episode that happened the last weekend.

I had been to a local community gathering with my friend. Me clad in befitting kurta, showing off my adorable torso, entered the forum.... I instantly caught the attention of overcrowded assembly... Such was my charm that some people even mistook me for John Abraham....

I scanned for interesting faces, after all that was my intention to visit the place. Otherwise who is interested in boring community meetings. But i failed discover any luring faces even after multiple scans and iterations. All i managed to see were those over-aged Aunties and their nicely fed, overgrown female offsprings... i began losing hope in this barren land...

I hopelessly waited for a breeze of change....

And there was the storm.... perfect dame u could have ever imagined... Her attrire was impeccable, beautiful crafted for her body... her smile, her eyes, her nose, her lips....man, amazing she was.... She was perfect.... Instantly i realised she is the girl of my dreams...

It was scintillating, fascinating.... I can't express the moment our eyes got locked....
Damn that plump aunt of hers disturbed our line of sight.... But that didnt hinder the exchanges of these naughty glances ... They continued for some more time...

Finally, those enticing and mischievous glances gave me enough courage to move towards her.... I felt she was expecting it and could stop the cute smile, naughty smile off her wet lips...

"I am Vivek" i introduced myself, my voice being shaky and trembling ... I noticed many guys envying me for such an audicious move....

No, i can't bluff u guys anymore..Enough of gassing man.... hope this ever happened...
ok ok, i agree i am bad at writing fictions and fantasies...

Nonetheless, i am going to my friend's wedding next weekend.. Hope i get to meet some hot, spicy, peppery etc etc etc chicks

I hate being a singleton......

1 Comments:

Blogger Harsha said...

wow...maga, for a second i felt i had entered a movie scene;)....

PS: me was SAP, in case uve forgotten

9:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home